SHAWNEE MISSION PARKWAY & MAURER ROAD | SHAWNEE, KS
The City of Shawnee
One of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. It’s highly desirable location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for shopping around the diverse neighborhoods and businesses of Shawnee, KS.
• The Home Depot
250,000+ Square Foot Site
- National retail lineup to the southwest corner of Shawnee Mission Parkway and Maurer Road, in Johnson County’s Shawnee submarket
- Quick access to 1-435 from Shawnee Mission Parkway or Johnson Drive
- High population growth area with a 10-mile radius population of 576,093
- College degree +, 51.3% in a 3-mile radius, 44% have a in a 5-mile radius, 45.2% in a 10-mile radius
- 109,884 total employees in a 5-mile radius
- Average household income, $98,821 in a 3-mile radius, $87,140 in a 5-mile radius, $88,268 in a 10-mile radius
Download the full leasing brochure or contact:
John Dewhurst, President
402.880.8787 | firstname.lastname@example.org
12910 Pierce St.
Omaha, NE 68154